breadcrumb KhalsaEV > Articles by:
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- Airtel Rolls Out New Family Postpaid Plans Bundled With Data, Streaming Websites March 20, 2023Bharti Airtel has rolled out various family plans offering monthly data in the range of 105-320 GB as it looks to attract prepaid users to switch to postpaid connections. The new family plans uploaded on the company website are in the range of Rs. 599 to Rs. 1,499 per month, while Black family plans, that bundles DTH […]
- Google's Hearing Against CCI's Penalty Order Concluded, NCLAT Reserves Judgement March 20, 2023The NCLAT on Monday concluded its hearing over the petition filed by Google, in which the tech giant challenged the Competition Commission's order imposing a Rs. 1,337.76 crore penalty for anti-competitive practices in relation to Android mobile devices. A two-member bench of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) was conducting the hearing on a […]
- Facebook Parent Meta Sued by Kenyan Content Moderators for Unlawful Redundancy March 20, 2023Facebook content moderators in Kenya are suing the social media site's parent company Meta and two outsourcing companies for unlawful redundancy, a rights group said on Monday. The 43 applicants say they lost their jobs with Sama, a Kenya-based firm contracted to moderate Facebook content, for organising a union. They also say they were blacklisted […]
- Google Denies Intentionally Destroying Evidence in US Antitrust Lawsuit March 20, 2023Alphabet's Google has denied intentionally destroying evidence in the US Justice Department's antitrust lawsuit over the company's search business, in a response to the government's bid for sanctions in federal court. The Justice Department last month alleged Google failed to preserve certain internal corporate "chat" communications.
- Amazon to Lay Off 9,000 Employees in Another Round of Job Cuts; Twitch, E-Commerce, HR Sector to Get Affected March 20, 2023Amazon.com on Monday said it would axe another 9,000 roles to make its operation lean and manage economic uncertainty, marking a new round of job cuts that pile onto the technology sector's woes. In a remarkable turn for a company long touting its job creation, Amazon will have eliminated 27,000 positions in recent months, or […]
- Apple to Open India's First Flagship Retail Store in Mumbai Next Month, Delhi Store to Follow Soon: Report March 20, 2023Apple is reportedly planning to open its first flagship India retail store in Mumbai. While there has been confirmation about the same from the Cupertino-based tech giant, the flagship store will reportedly open by next month, in April. Apple currently sells its products through partner retail stores throughout India.
- Huawei Mate X3 Tipped To Launch With Ultra Thin Glass; Display Specifications Leaked March 20, 2023Huawei Mate X3, the purported foldable device by the Shenzen-based smartphone company, is expected to launch soon. According to a new leak, the phone will feature a 7.85-inch foldable display and a 6.45-inch cover display. It is also expected to be the first Huawei phone to use Ultra Thin Glass.
- Netflix Bets Big on Games, to Launch 40 New Titles in 2023 on iOS and Android March 20, 2023Netflix is hoping to become a mobile entertainment hub of sorts, as it scales up its game portfolio going into 2023. The streaming and content production giant hopes to add to its fledgling games portfolio, and is working with developers such as Ubisoft, Super Evil Megacorp, and UsTwo Games to improve the games offerings on […]
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Alleged Renders Suggest Massive Cover Screen: Details March 20, 2023New renders show the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 having two outer displays. The images suggest a horizontal dual camera layout (vs vertical) next to a tiny display, along with a massive display below that takes up nearly all of the phone’s width and length, for that half.
- China’s Online Gaming Regulator Grants Approval to 27 New Video Games, Including Tencent, NetEase Titles March 20, 2023Among the imported online games approved by the National Press and Publication Administration is at least one by Tencent, a game called Merge Mansion, according to a list the regulator released on Monday. NetEase secured approval for at least one mobile game named Audition: Everybody Party, while Bilibili received a licence for a game called […]