breadcrumb KhalsaEV > Support
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- AIIMS Server Remains Down for Eighth Day; Two Suspended, More Under Scanner for Cybersecurity Breach November 30, 2022The server of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences remained out of service for the eighth consecutive day on Wednesday. After the suspension of two analysts from Delhi more are on the radar for suspension for breaching cyber security, the sources said.
- OpenSea to Now List NFTs Created on BNB Chain in a Bid to Attract More Buyers November 30, 2022OpenSea has announced that NFTs built on the BNB chain will now be listed and sold on its platform. In total, OpenSea now supports NFTs created on five blockchains — Ethereum, Polygon, Klaytn, Solana, and BNB Chain.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Demand Among Business Users Doubled Compared to Last Year, Says Company November 30, 2022Samsung has reported a sharp rise in the demand for its 4th generation foldable phone- Galaxy Z Fold 4 among business users. The South Korean smartphone shared that the enterprise demand for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 rose by 105 percent from last year. The handset offers a tablet experience when unfolded and lets users […]
- Vivo Y35 5G Specifications Tipped via TENAA Listing, May Launch Soon November 30, 2022Vivo Y35 5G has reportedly been spotted on China's TENAA website. A device with the model number V2230A is said to be the upcoming Y-series smartphone and the listing has revealed key specifications of the device. Vivo has, however, not confirmed any specifications or timeline for the launch of the purported smartphone.
- Binance Marks Entry into Japanese Market With Acquisition of Sakura Exchange BitCoin November 30, 2022Binance has bought Sakura Exchange BitCoin (SEBC) for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition would allow the cryptocurrency platform to operate in the Japanese market as a regulated entity.
- Moto E40 Price in India Drops to Rs. 8,299 During Flipkart Black Friday Sale November 30, 2022Motorola Moto E40 price in India has dropped to Rs. 8,299 from the listed price of Rs. 9,499. The price cut is a part of the Flipkart Black Friday. The Moto E40 was launched in India in October last year and comes with a 90Hz display and features triple rear cameras.
- Apple 2022 App Store Award Winners Announced, BeReal Named App of the year November 30, 2022Apple has announced its list of 2022 App Store Award winners in the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Watch categories across apps and games available on the Apple App Store. The list of app winners includes BeReal, the GoodNotes 5, MacFamilyTree 10, ViX, and Gentler Streak. Meanwhile game winners on the list includes Apex Legends Mobile, […]
- Android Auto Material You Design Now Available in Latest Beta App: Report November 30, 2022Android Auto app is finally receiving the new Material You design in the beta channel, as per a report. The new update reportedly brings in a redesigned UI and some extra features that're found in the Settings menu. The Android Auto beta app version 8.6 is available for those who enrolled in the beta program.
- Twitter Not Safer Under Elon Musk Leadership, Says Former Head of Trust and Safety November 30, 2022Twitter is not safer under its new owner Elon Musk, says the company’s former head of trust and safety Yoel Roth. Roth who resigned from the social networking website earlier this month has helped steer the social media platform through several watershed decisions including the move to permanently suspend its most famous user, former US […]
- Bullitt, MediaTek to Launch Smartphone With Two-Way Satellite Messaging in 2023 November 30, 2022Bullitt and MediaTek have partnered up to launch a smartphone with two-way satellite messaging technology in the first three months of 2023. The undisclosed handset will be equipped with MediaTek's 3GPP non-terrestrial network (NTN) chipset. Both companies have been working on this technology for the last 18 months.