breadcrumb KhalsaEV > Popular Topics
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- Google's Removal of Apps From Play Store in India 'Cannot Be Permitted': IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw March 2, 2024Google's decision to remove some apps in India from its app store "cannot be permitted", Information Technology Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw said on Saturday, amid an ongoing dispute over service fee payments to the US firm.
- Google Pixel Watch 3 to Come in 45mm Size, Pixel Buds Pro 2 in Development: Report March 2, 2024Google makes its Pixel Watch models in a single-size variant, unlike Apple and Samsung, that make smartwatches in different sizes. Both the first Pixel Watch and the Pixel Watch 2 come in a 41mm diameter size. But the Pixel Watch 3 will reportedly have a 45mm size variant, as well. The update comes after a […]
- Embracer Group to Sell Saber Interactive, Developer of a New ‘Star Wars’ Game Remake, in $500 Million Deal March 2, 2024Swedish gaming company Embracer Group AB will sell one of its largest subsidiaries, Saber Interactive, to a group of private investors in a deal worth up to $500 million (roughly Rs. 4,142 crore), according to a person familiar with the transaction.
- Apple Watch Ultra With microLED Display Cancelled, Employees Laid Off: Ming-Chi Kuo March 2, 2024Apple has long been rumoured to be working on microLED displays for the flagship Watch Ultra smartwatch. Last month, reports said that the Cupertino, California-based company had delayed the Apple Watch Ultra with microLED display beyond 2026 over supply chain issues. Now, the iPhone maker is said to have cancelled the project altogether. According to […]
- Financial Intelligence Unit Imposes Penalty of Over Rs. 5 Crore on Paytm Payments Bank March 2, 2024India's Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) on Friday imposed a penalty of Rs. 5,49,00,000 ($662,565) on Paytm's banking arm, Paytm Payments Bank, for violations in reporting illegal money routed through its accounts, the country's finance ministry said.
- Maamla Legal Hai, Sunflower Season 2, Shōgun and More: New OTT Releases for Weekend Binge-Watch March 2, 2024Top five OTT releases of this week are Netflix's Maamla Legal Hai, Apple TV's Napoleon, Zee5's Sunflower Season 2 and Disney+ Hotstar's Shōgun. Ravi Kishan starrer Maamla Legal Hai is set in the District Court of Patparganj, where bizarre cases pop up. Joaquin Pheonix plays the eponymous French emperor and commander in Apple TV's Oscar-nominated […]
- Samsung Galaxy S24 FE Key Specifications Leaked Online, Tipped to Run on Exynos 2400 SoC March 1, 2024Samsung Galaxy S24 FE could be introduced this year, as per a new leak. Samsung made a strange decision when it launched the Galaxy S23 FE as the successor to the Galaxy S21 FE, skipping one in the middle. However, information about the next generation of the FE lineup has emerged, hinting at its possible […]
- Windows 11 Update Brings New AI Capabilities to Copilot, Improvements to Widgets, More March 1, 2024Windows 11 has received a new update for March 2024 that will bring new features and major improvements to supported PCs, laptops, and workstations. Microsoft announced the long list of features on Thursday and stated that the update has started rolling out to users. However, not all the features will be available immediately, with the […]
- Nokia Foresees Boom in Network Demand Fuelled by Metaverse, Web3, AI Penetration March 1, 2024Nokia is working to make its services and equipment capable of handling the coming times when Web3, Metaverse and Artificial Intelligence will take centre stage and demand more network. By 2030, Nokia estimates, the network demand is likely to increase between 22 percent to 25 percent.
- WhatsApp ‘Third-Party Chat’ Interface Leaked Ahead of EU’s DMA Deadline March 1, 2024WhatsApp, the end-to-end encryption (E2EE) messaging platform, is expected to soon add support for third-party messages. Now, a leaked image has surfaced that shows a glimpse into how the new interface would look. The image reveals that the feature may only debut in Europe for now. Notably, the Meta-owned platform is required to add support […]